Gearing Up for a Season of Gratitude Online Retreat
How do we approach the world with gratitude and delight even in the midst of the most challenging situations? What if gratitude is more than an emotion? What can we do to bring more gratitude into our daily lives? These are some of the questions we grapple with as we look ahead to the changing seasons. What are your questions about gratitude? Join us and explore them in this interactive mini-retreat “Gearing up for a Season of Gratitude”.
What will you get?
- 180 days of access allowing you to experience the retreat at your own pace
- Engaging survey questions
- 4 Module videos with Christine Sine, Lilly Lewin, and responses from our participants from the live retreat
- Handouts and coloring pages to print out
- Origami box tutorial video
- Resources from Christine Sine and Lilly Lewin as well as those shared by our participants during the retreat
This retreat is formatted as an online course so you have 180 days of access to work through the retreat at your own pace.