Over the last couple of years I have watched in awe as my colleague Andy Wade has transformed his front and back yards. He began with the question: What if I…
Today’s post in the series Return to Our Senses in Lent comes from Andy Wade, communications coordinator at Mustard Seed Associates. Andy also wears a number of other hats. He was recently awarded…
What will you get?
- 90 days of access to this online course that you can progress through at your own pace
- Video sessions with Christine Sine (6 total)
- Interactive survey questions (answers seen by Christine only)
- Downloadable handouts to follow each video session
- eBook copy of To Garden with God (second edition)
- Downloadable resources exclusively for this course
- Invites to Zoom Calls with Christine to connect with others, ask questions and discuss topics from the course
- “Walk Through the Garden” videos from 8 guest gardeners
- Elizabeth Sparks: Catholic Worker in Tacoma, Wa
- Luke Winslow: gardener, filmed at Duwamish River
- Barry Jung: Neighbourhood Practitioner – South Cambie neighbourhood and Area Connector – Parish Collective Vancouver
- James Amadon: Executive Director of Circlewood
- The Rev. Danae Ashley, Associate Rector, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, Seattle and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist at Soul Spa Seattle, LLC.
- Andy Wade: Mennonite minister and community organizer.
- Sherry Maddock: gardener and placemaker, plantedplaces.org
- Forrest Inslee: Host of Earthkeepers Podcast
We have really enjoyed putting this together and we hope that you enjoy it as well! Check out this Promotional Video to get a taste of what is offered in this online experience!
You can preview a video in the first module for free before you buy.
by Lisa DeRosa “Social distancing” – two words that are both a benefit and a curse. We were created for connection with people and yet, the physical connection in this…
By Andy Wade — That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more…
by Christine Sine It’s time to think of a new Godspace theme. Our Read life differently has provided many inspiring insights and ideas and I appreciate all who have contributed…
by Christine Sine Today I am looking out on a beautiful warm and sunny Seattle day, and I am hoping that the weather will continue warm long enough for our…
by Andy Wade “Take off your shoes, for the place that you are standing is holy ground.” Those weren’t the words that I heard that day over twenty-five years ago.…
by Andy Wade A few years ago Andy Wade redesigned his garden and I am in awe of what he has created. It all began with the questions “What If…
by Christine Sine. Godspace is getting a new look, a new focus and a new team. I am once again facilitating the blog, reenergized by my time away and ready…