Godspace would not be where it is today without our community of dedicated writers! We are blessed that they contribute their writings, books, and resources to make Godspace truly a resource center as well as a blog. Even through the challenges that each of them experienced in 2020, they faithfully shared their posts with us and allowed us into their lives through their offerings. Today, we want to celebrate and highlight what they are doing to show them our love!
Books, Photos, Poetry, Blogs, and Downloads:
- Ana Lisa de Jong:
- Diane Woodrow: The Little Yellow Boat – new children’s book just released!
- Alex Tang: A Year of Viral Musings: Hope, Love, and Faith in the COVID-19 Pandemic – just released!
- Joy Lenton: Experiencing Lent: Sensing the Sacred in our Midst – released in January 2021 for Lent
- Jeannie Kendall:
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Gospel Eyes – also for the Lenten Season,
- New book releases September 10th, 2021: Held in Your Bottle
- Releasing Advent poems in November 2021 on Godspace.
- Jenneth Graser: Christmas Conversations – released end of 2020
- Tom Sine: 2020s Foresight: Three Vital Practices for Thriving in a Decade of Accelerating Change – released in September 2020
- Keren Dibbens Wyatt: Recital of Love released this past September 2020
- Kate Kennington Steer: image into ikon blog with lovely photos by Kate
- Sara Easterly: Searching for Mom: A Memoir released end of 2019
- Catherine Lawton: Glimpsing Glory released early 2020
Popular Posts since 2020:
- Practicing Gratitude in the Middle of COVID-19 by Lilly Lewin
- Finding Your Red Chair by James Amadon
- Resources for Times of Uncertainty by Jenneth Graser
- Knowing God’s Will During the COVID-19 Crisis by Donna Chacko
- Letting Go of Loss so that we can Hold onto Hope by Barbie Perks
- My Sheltering Place by Rodney Marsh
- Psalm 37: How to Walk by Sue Duby
- Living Through Uncertain Times by Carol Dixon
- Practices for a Distant Socializing Difference by Lisa DeRosa
- St. Patrick’s Breastplate by Rev Sheila Hamil
- Leaning towards the Light of a New Day by Bettina Schuller
- Healing God by Kathie Hempel
- Advent Begins In Darkness by Ellen Haroutunian
- wisdom of the gut: Imbolc 2021 by Kate Kennington Steer
- The Slow Work of Repair, Reclaiming and Restoration by Lisa Scandrette
- Liminal Space and Holy Saturday by Steve Wickham
- Trusting in Jesus: Do Not Let Your Hearts Be Troubled by April Yamasaki
- Recovering Purpose in Pandemic by Tom Sine
- A place of healing: trusting and resting in the process by Joy Lenton
- How Long Will We Wait? by Lucinda Smith
- 2021: Hope and Healing – A Reflection by Michael Moore
- Treasures of Darkness : Holy Stillness by Catherine Lawton
- Come to Me by June Friesen
- “Father, into your hands, I commit my spirit.” by Ron Friesen
- Freedom from Bondage of Fear by Alex Tang
- Contact with God as Spiritual Discernment by J. Thomas
- Nota bene: A Backyard Fiasco, A (miniature) House of God by Laurie Klein
- Joan of Arc by Rowan Wyatt
What has been your favorite post from our writers since 2020? Please comment below!
Sign up to join us for this virtual retreat experience Making Time for a Sacred Summer with Christine Sine and Lilly Lewin!