scratch a collaborative liturgy with your friends or small group…
1. Write a communal refrain to speak out together. For example,
‘this is our story. this is our song. praising our Saviour. all the day long’
2. Come up with a one-line framework for people to ‘scratch’ around. For example,
‘Because He is (something), I am (something)’
3. On a flip chart or live projection write out numbers 1 to 5 followed by the communal refrain. Followed by numbers 6 to 10 and the refrain again and so on.
4. Invite participants to take it in turn ‘scratching’ a one-line prayer using your framework
5. Read the scratch liturgy aloud together